Simple Baby Shower Card Messages
- “I’m so happy for you.”
- “I can’t wait to meet your baby.”
- “Wishing both you and your new baby all the best.”
- “Your little family is about to get bigger and cuter.”
- “Wishing you moments of joy with your new little baby.”
What do you write at the end of a baby shower card?
Sign Off Your Baby Shower Card
- All the Best,
- Lots of Love,
- Hugs & Kisses,
- Love Always,
- All my love,
What do you write in a baby shower card for a girl?
Baby Shower Wishes for Girls
- We are tickled pink to welcome your baby girl.
- I am tutu happy you are having a girl!
- News of your precious baby girl has us twirling for joy.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice is coming your way!
- A baby girl is on her way, and I can’t wait to go shopping for her!
Do you write a baby shower card to both parents?
If the baby shower is being hosted by the soon-to-be father and mother, then definitely address the card to both of them. If it’s a ladies’ only thing, then you can just address it to the mother. Finally, you could always address it to the baby and be the first to welcome them to the world.
What do you write on a card for a baby gift?
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What is a good wish for a baby shower?
Congratulations and well wishes on the new beginnings. The best thing to spend on your baby is time. Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself. May hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss, and endurance fill your home with the new baby on the way.
How do you congratulate someone on a baby?
Simple New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you three.
- “Congratulations on your new arrival.
- “Wishing you many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.”
- “Wishing you many congratulations on the birth of your daughter/son.”
- “What a very lucky baby!
- “Well done on creating a mini human being.
- “Really happy for you both.
What do I write in a baby shower card for a boy?
Lovely Baby Shower Wishes for a Boy
Here’s to many smiles and lots of laughter with your new baby boy. Congratulations on your newest addition. May he always be happy and healthy. I can’t wait to welcome your bundle of joy into the world.
How do you address a baby card?
Our guide covers all these questions and more, so you can write the most heartfelt new baby card.
How to address it
- “Dear Mom, Dad and Baby XX.”
- “To the XX family.”
- “Welcome Baby XX.”
- “Dear the newest arrival.”
What do you write in a baby shower card for a coworker?
Baby shower card message samples for coworkers.
We got you.
- Sending you and your growing family all the joy, health, and love in the world.
- So happy for you!
- Can’t wait to shower you with so much love.
- Oh happy day!
- Blessings to you and the baby.
- Wishing you and the baby a safe and healthy delivery.
What do you say to first time parents?
Heartfelt New Baby Wishes
- We are so excited to welcome the little one to the family! Let’s catch up soon.
- Congrats on your gorgeous new bundle of joy, [Name].
- We can’t believe there’s a new little baby for us to spoil with love.
- [Baby’s Name] is such a beautiful baby!
- Huge congratulations on your gorgeous new arrival.
What are different ways to say congratulations?
“Congratulations on your well-deserved success.” “Heartfelt congratulations to you.” “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and BRAVO!”
- “This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!”
- “You did it! So proud of you!”
- “I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!”
How do you congratulate a pregnant woman?
Messages of Congratulations for a Baby Shower Card
- Congratulations to the mom-to-be!
- Congrats on your pregnancy!
- Enjoy this amazing adventure in your life.
- Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy!
- We are so excited to meet your little one when they come out.
- I know you’ll love being pregnant.
How much should I spend on baby shower gift?
We’ll break it down by relationship: For coworkers or acquaintances, people tend to spend around $30 to $50. For friends or distant relatives, many people spend between $50 and $100. For close friends or family members, most people spend between $100 and $200 or more.
How much do you give a coworker for a baby shower?
The general rule of thumb is firstly that you should give what you are comfortable giving and be mindful in giving gifts that the recipient will use and appreciate. As to how much, the suggested amount to spend is around $25-30 for a colleague.
What do you say too soon to be a mom?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one!
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
What do you say to a new mom and baby?
10 Things to Say to a New Mom
- “You look great!”
- “Your baby is so well-behaved!”
- “Can I bring dinner over sometime?”
- “I’ll babysit!”
- “What a cute baby!”
- “Let me change his diaper.”
- “It gets easier.”
- “She has your eyes!”
How do you congratulate your first time mom?
New baby wishes – message ideas to inspire you
- Welcome to the world.
- Wishing you all a lifetime of love, health and happiness together.
- Enjoy this special time.
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- Here’s a special little something for your little something special.
Do you send a congratulations card when someone is pregnant?
Pregnancy and new baby
Someone you know announcing a pregnancy can be a very exciting time, however I would recommend just wishing them congratulations in person when they make their announcement — save the card for when the baby is born.
Who pays for the baby shower?
The hostess traditionally pays for the baby shower and its associated costs. However, the hostess can divide up the responsibility and costs by asking a few close family members or friends to co-host. This helps to reduce the overall expense and alleviates some of the financial obligation of hosting a baby shower.
How many guests should be at a baby shower?
Traditionally, baby showers are intimate events, with the average number of attendees being about 20 and definitely fewer than 50. After you figure out who you want to invite, you’ll have a baseline guest list.
Is it OK to give cash for a baby shower?
Yes, you can really ask for cash. Given that it’s not a traditional approach, you may feel a little awkward doing so, but we’re here to assure you that it’s okay! The baby shower is both about celebrating together and getting you ready for the new member of your family.
Do you bring registry gifts to baby shower?
Gift registry information should not be included on the baby shower invitation itself, though enclosing it on a separate sheet of paper is fine. Guests should always feel free to choose whatever gifts they think are best, registry or no—half the fun of giving and receiving presents is the element of surprise.
What do you write inside a baby book?
Messages to Write in Baby Shower Books for Adopted Children
- So excited to welcome a new little person.
- Celebrating with you as you welcome this little one into your lives and hearts.
- I love seeing your dream come true like this.
- She/he simply couldn’t have picked a better family.
What do you say in a baby shower speech?
As the hostess, there are a few things you may want to include in your speech:
- Mention the mother-to-be by name.
- Briefly discuss how you know the guest of honor.
- Offer thanks to any other hostesses of the shower.
- Take a moment to welcome everyone to the event.
How do you encourage new parents?
30 Ways To Encourage A New Mom
- Instead of telling her to call if she needs anything, just show up.
- Buy her a pair of cute new pajama or yoga pants and tell her it’s okay if she stays in them for weeks on end.
- Bring her a fancy cup of coffee.
- Set up a meal train for her.
- Tell her she looks great.
What to say to encourage new moms?
Words Of Encouragement For Mothers
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” –
- “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” –
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” –
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” –
How do you say congratulations in short?
38 Words and Short Phrases That You Can Use To Say “Congratulations”
- You did it!
- Three cheers!
How do you congratulate someone in a fun way?
Find a rhyme
- “You met your dreams and aspirations. Now take a bow – congratulations!”
- “Now’s the time for festive fun – to celebrate your job well done!”
- “Roses are red, violets are blue. Congrats! I am oh-so happy for you!”
How much is the average baby shower?
How Much Does the Average Baby Shower Cost? An in-person baby shower’s average cost can range anywhere between $100-1000, and a virtual shower averages about $20 to $200. Still, it largely depends on the venue, the number of guests in attendance, and what choices you make with things like party favors or prizes.
Does each side of the family throw a baby shower?
It is considered rude to ask someone to throw you a baby shower. Typically a close friend or one of the grandmas-to-be will throw a baby shower. It is acceptable to have a sister or other family member throw the baby shower.
How long are baby showers typically?
The typical amount of time for a baby shower to last is about two hours. That gives your guests plenty of time to eat or snack, chat with the mom-to-be, play games (if you’re offering games), and watch the mom-to-be open her gifts.
Do fathers attend baby showers?
Historically, baby showers have been an exclusively female affair. Nowadays, men do go to baby showers and dads-to-be are perfectly welcome to celebrate showers with their partners. Male friends and family members making appearances at baby showers have also become increasingly common.
Are baby showers tacky?
A baby shower hosted or ‘thrown’ by the parents themselves is considered tacky, but if thrown by someone else, it’s more ‘socially acceptable’. There is no set rule stating that a baby shower is tacky (regardless of whom it is thrown by) – it is simply a matter of opinion.
Do you have alcohol at baby showers?
It’s not uncommon for light alcoholic beverages to be served at a baby shower. After all, often guests at a baby shower may be meeting one another for the first time, and a little alcohol can help people open up. But a baby shower drink is not a reason to over-indulge.